Color Comparison for Online Purchasing

I've found an outdoor lounge setting I would love to buy once we move in to our Australian house in January.

But... The armchairs don't come with ottomans and the cofee table is currently unavailable with that range of furniture. So I've been looking online for ottomans and a coffee table with slightly similar colors and tones.

It can be tricky when using multiple websites to truly compare colors and tones. I decided to make a photo collage so I could see the colors together:

The coffee table looks like a great match!
The ottomans are a little pale but probably the best option I'll get ATM because the current color trends are charcoal, black and very, very, dark browns, so finding a light to medium brown tone is difficult. I think I can live with the difference. 
Keep in mind you need to compare all angles and images. Here's another comparison of the lounge and ottoman that makes it seem like a closer match:
And online photos never truly do justice to the actual piece once you see it when it arrives. So I guess we'll see if these are all still in stock over a month from now when we're actually ordering stuff. 
I'm still hoping the whole setting will be available when we arrive and the ottomans will be all we need to figure out a match for. 
I can recover the ottoman cushions myself with outdoor fabric to match throw cushions I'll buy. 

4 weeks until we leave Denver! This repatriation is soooo close to a reality after many months of planning and many years of waiting. 



Comments

Popular Posts