Unpack & Organize

I've been so busy unpacking and organizing in our new home for two weeks! I'm seeing huge progress daily! There's finally nice wide walkways through the living room:

The removalists picked up half a double garage full of empty moving boxes and paper/bubble wrap:
But there's still a lot of junk in the garage and adjacent paved area, mostly cardboard boxes from new furniture and appliances and some boxes that I unpacked after the removalists picked up the boxes, there's also garden clippings and some junk generated by some minor renovations and revamps: 
I bought a set of electric shears so I can cut up the cardboard boxes and half fill the for new raised garden beds hubby and I installed in the side yard on the weekend:
It'll take ages to cut up all the boxes even with electric shears so I've only done a few so far. 
We spent the entire weekend revamping the side garden area to prepare it for veggie and herb gardening, here's the herb garden section
I've set up several vintage Pyrex displays but after I put together this display:
I decided to order more wood bookshelves, so I'm waiting for those to arrive before I complete that task. I have completed the aqua Cosco carts displays though and I'm loving how they look:
So I'm focused this week on organization tasks like reorganizing inside the kitchen cabinets by adding some shelf organizers to improve use of space. 
We're still waiting for new blinds to the whole house and flooring to the lounge room, sewing room and bedrooms before I can finalize the house setup.



Comments

Popular Posts